Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I think these are amongst the best cabs in my collection. Each is so unique and would make an incredible ring or pendant.
I'm offering these for custom designs. They'll be listed in my shop on Wednesday.
1. Amethyst Sage. I love this stone and can't seem to pass them up. This cabochon contains both purple agate and feathery plumes with gold highlights in a lovely assymetrical shape. Size: 25 x 30 mm
2. Galah porcelain agate. This is a very special agate from Agate creek in North Queensland Australia. The pink color combined with the banded patterns is so beautiful. (Collected 15 years ago by a well known opal and agate seller from Queensland Australia.) Size: 20 x 22mm
3. Blue Moss Agate - This Blue Moss is features blue and black mossy inclusions in a clear/milky white agate base. An exquisite cab. Size: 17 x 15mm
4. Morrisonite Jasper. UPDATE 6/17/2010: this one is now sold. It's been replaced with a bright yellow and red Mookaite in my Etsy listing
5. Ocean Jasper. (One of my favorite stones) Here's a striking and unusual green and white Ocean Jasper cab with green orbs outlined by a white lacy halo. It also features a milky white agate covered druzy pocket. So icy. Size: 27 x 18mm
ALSO, tomorrow I'm planning to post some things I've been working on. One is a finished ring and the other is a work in progress. (Yes, that turquoise pendant. It's been giving me all sorts of headaches, but I think it's finally coming along. It's been quite a learning experience for me.)
Do you want to receive my blog by email? Click here!
Would you like to be a Contrariwise Follower and see what trouble I might be up to or what I'm working on? All you have to do is click on the link on the left in my side bar.